SEBO 91542AM Automatic X7 Premium Upright Vacuum, White
The SEBO Automatic X7 Premium upright vacuum cleaner is ideal for mixed flooring homes. This upright offers a choice between two modes of automatic brush agitation! The default setting is perfect for most flooring types, but by pressing the Brush-mode Button, greater resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor is allowed before height adjustments are made, which causes more aggressive and deeper brush action.
The X7 Premium also has an LED headlight to help illuminate the cleaning path. This upright vacuum has a 12′ cleaning radius and features truly automatic height adjustment. It’s automatic height adjustment uses an electronic controller that measures the resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor surface to signal up or down adjustments.
This upright vacuum also features an easy-reach extension wand, on board tool storage, and SEBO’s easy to clean brush roll that you can completely remove from the machine so cleaning is a breeze.
Clogs and bag over-filling are now things of the past. You are now alerted to clogs, a worn brush, or a full bag! The vacuum automatically shuts off when brush obstructions occur to protect the motor and belts from damage. The X7 also has a lifetime belt warranty, tool-free brush roller removal, and a 40-foot power cord.
- It’s low, flat-to-the-floor profile makes cleaning under furniture easy!
- The vacuum’s gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
- It’s 40-foot cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
- Two green lights, one for “up” and one for “down,” illuminate to indicate when the power head is in the process of adjusting brush height to the proper cleaning level. Optimal cleaning effectiveness occurs when both lights are off.
- When the vacuum is stationary in its upright, handle locked position, the power head adjusts upward to the height necessary (or to its highest possible level) to disengage the spinning brush roller from the floor. However, if the brush remains in contact with carpet fibers, despite the power head’s upward adjustment, the red “check brush” warning light flashes to alert the user to avoid potential carpet marking from excessive use-time in stationary position. Usually, very high-pile carpets cause this situation, or the vacuum is tilted toward the brush roller while using the cleaning wand and/or hose. The solution is to tilt the upright and locked handle backward a few inches, so that the brush roller is raised above the carpet pile.
- It features an S-class or optional HEPA pre-motor microfilter, a three-layer Ultra Bag, and an electrostatic exhaust microfilter, all in a tightly sealed casing. This system provides long-lasting filtration with smooth airflow, excellent suction performance, and meets the special demands of users with allergies or asthma.
- The quick-release foot pedal maximizes durability, by relieving excessive stress or force on the handle and bag housing, when it’s in the upright, locked position.
- Lifetime Belt Warranty – Stop changing vacuum belts! With an AUTOMATIC X, its heavy-duty, geared belts should last the life of the machine!
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
The World’s Best Pet Vacuums – Because of superior power-head technology, SEBO vacuums are the world’s best for pet hair removal! Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Hospital-grade Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout.
Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Reliable, Commercial-grade Components – All SEBO vacuums are constructed with thick, reinforced ABS plastic, aluminum and metal parts, steel axles and bearings and high-end, quality motors. Therefore, SEBO users own reliable, long-lasting vacuum cleaners. Competing vacuums are made with thin, flimsy, inexpensive plastic materials, none of which are reinforced, and typically have a useful lifespan of one or two years (i.e., disposable vacuums).
Rubber Wheels and Bumpers Protect Homes – Smooth-gliding rubber wheels protect hard floors and provide exceptional maneuverability. In addition, the bumpers that surround the power heads and the soft AIRBELT bumpers that surround SEBO’s canisters protect furniture, walls and vacuum housings from incurring scuffs and scratches during use.
High-tech Brush Roller Technology – SEBO’s brush rollers are uniquely designed to funnel hair and debris into the power heads’ airflow channel, which improves vacuum cleaning performance on all flooring surfaces.
Changing Bags is Easy and Clean – SEBO filter bags can be changed in just a few seconds, and a cap keeps dust sealed inside during removal and disposal. Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Free Warranty – All SEBO models include a FREE seven-year warranty on the motor, and a five-year warranty on non-wear parts and labor charges. The AUTOMATIC X models include a lifetime warranty on the belts.